We have listed the 10 best Surfers Paradise Real Estate Agents.
Adrian is A Local Surfers Paradise Specialist Agent With A Passion And Drive Towards Excellence in real estate sales.
“I am a true ambassador of the Gold Coast and beach culture, I am proud to be part of the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group, the Number 1 Office in Australasia”.
Adrian’s hard work, integrity, honesty and passion for property are the building blocks for success and achieving the best result for his clients and their property.
Having worked with the Ray White Surfers Paradise Real Estate Group for over 12 years Adrian has a substantial depth of experience and knowledge and has established himself as a top performer resulting in many satisfied clients and record sales.
Adrian has close contact with real estate advertisers on the Gold Coast, in both print and digital media, which ensure you always get the best result & marketing for your Surfers Paradise Real Estate.
For excellence in obtaining the best outcome for the sale of your property you can count on Adrian Lock.
The owner/sales agent partnership would include:
- The Highest Possible Price
- Local Knowledge and Passion
- Transparent Sales Process
- 12 Years of Experience Within The Industry
- Proactive Marketing & Sales Specialist
- Proven Success for Clients
Leo Ryan is a Top Surfers Paradise Real Estate Sales Agent and Marketing specialist and has been a resident of the Northern Gold Coast for the past 24 years.
Leo and his wife Kelli have successfully run Mitre 10 stores at both Runaway Bay and Helensvale over the past 2 decades.
During this period of time Leo has gained extensive local knowledge extending from Surfers Paradise to Helensvale and that time has allowed him to build life time relationships with the local community. Leo has a strong belief in giving back to the local community and throughout their time in Business were able to be major sponsors of many varied sporting groups and charity organizations.
Now with extensive experience as a Real Estate Sales and Marketing Agent, Leo has established a significant and large local Surfers Paradise and interstate personalized database. Leo and Kelli have enjoyed raising their two now adult children on the Northern End of the Gold Coast and have experienced many of the benefits that comes with living on the Gold Coast. Leo genuinely understands what it takes to raise a young family on the Gold Coast and has and is pleased to be able to share his knowledge with anyone looking to move to the area or invest in local property from Surfers Paradise to northern Gold Coast.
If you are looking for a hard working, dedicated, professional real estate sales agent in surfers paradise and with astute business acumen and strong negotiation skills then Leo Ryan is your ideal agent. Leo is known in the local community for excellent customer service skills and will try his utmost best to ensure that the sale of your property is an enjoyable and rewarding experience.AWARDS
- 2020/2021 – Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 – Premier Performer
- 2019 – $1 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018/2019 – Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 – Premier Performer
Tony found he loved residential real estate sales so set about obtaining the necessary qualifications to become a Licensed Real Estate agent at just 20. He went on to sell all types of real estate including homes, units in all areas including Surfers Paradise.
The family called and Tony went on to join the family business of self storage eventually buying in and purchasing a second complex. Tony took the storage business to a different level and created the largest privately owned records management on the gold coast . After a very successful run the business was sold.
Property, Real Estate Agent Sales and marketing specialising in Surfers Paradise have been Tony’s life since the age of 18 and these skills and commitment to real estate are what you need when it comes to your property being handled professionally.
Having recently returned to the industry, Tony has upgraded his qualifications and holds a full real estate license, an auctioneers license and thanks to a diploma of marketing understands the more in depth details of placing your property on the real estate market.SPECIALTY AREAS OUTSIDE OF SURFERS PARADISE
- Pacific Pines
- Upper Coomera
Katrina Keegan’s success as a real estate agent in Surfers Paradise has come from a total dedication to serving her owners’ needs and getting the best possible price in the market place.
Her skills as a strong negotiator and excellent marketer are well known throughout Surfers Paradise.
Katrina believes that her success stems from a strong partnership between the seller and the agent; this puts a very different spin on the normal real estate operation.
“Service in Real Estate Sales is more than just returning phone calls and being on time. It’s more than just being there. It’s about listening, being able to have empathy and sometimes being the bearer of bad news. Being a Real Estate Agent is a people business and all customers, whether they are buyers or sellers, should be treated as you would like to be treated. My commitment to always being open and honest with my clients at all times is my number 1 goal. I have always found that thinking outside the square and being creative is also an important tool in my success”.
Katrina has been recognised by Local and National organisations such as the Gold Coast Bulletin, Courier Mail and The Australian News Papers for her large success rate in the Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast apartment sector. It is this dominance that has her allowed to recently take part in and receive awards such as:
- Harcourts Queensland Top Salesperson of the Year 2016-2018
- Harcourts Australian Top 3 Salesperson of the Year 2016-2018
- Nominated REIQ Sales Agent of the Year 2016-2018
- Domain Rising Star Awards 2017 Finalist QLD
- International Women’s Day Leadership Award Finalist 2015
- Telstra Business Women’s Awards – Marie Claire Young Business Woman 2015-2017
- “Premier Member” Recognising Outstanding Number of Sales 2010-2014
- REIQ Finalist Rookie of the Year 2009
- Ray White Queensland Rookie of the Year 2009
16 Queensland Ave
Broadbeach QLD 4218
Contact – Katrina Keegan
Gold Coast Property Veteran and qualified Valuer, Glenn Shillig established his career as a real estate agent before the start of the new millennium.
Glenn’s knowledge of the local market is evident with his 21+ years as a top performing sales agent across various residential properties.
He managed the transition of the Gold Coast City Council’s property portfolio during its merger with the Albert Shire Council and has also excelled in Apartment sales in Surfers Paradise since the year 2000.
Glenn’s passion for the local community is marked by his membership with the Nobby Beach Surf Life Saving Club, as well as his seat as an Executive on the Nobby Beach Neighborhood Watch.
A well respected professional, Glenn has a reputation for delivering exceptional results for his clients on a consistent basis. Being a successful property investor himself with 25 years worth of activity, it’s not surprising that Glenn has knowledge for the local market like the back of his hand.
Level 2, 50 Cavill
Surfers Paradise Queensland 4217
Contact – Glenn Shillig
Aaron: “Vendors and buyers alike just want someone who is open, honest, communicates clearly and regularly and does what he said he will do”.
Originally from Tamworth NSW, Aaron moved to the Gold Coast complete his Business degree through Griffith University. Aaron is driven to provide great service and is committed to excellence in everything he does. His business consists heavily of referrals and repeat business due to the first-rate reputation he has built from being a genuine person who goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure there is a win/win result for everyone involved in the sales process.
Aarons success is built on hard work, honesty and loyalty. He specializes in private treaty and auction sales and is committed to not only achieving the highest price, but to also offer expert advice and outstanding customer service in the process.
3066 Surfers Paradise Boulevard
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
Introducing Danny Woolbank – RE/MAX Property Centre principal.
Danny has been a leading agent for RW for the past 7 years and now has opened his own Real Estate agency with the number 1 global agency – Re/Max Property Group.
Due to the change of agencies you will see there is no previous sales history in the sold section.
To view what my past clients have to say please check out the Rate My Agent link below –
- Over 14 years of industry expertise.
- In excess of 480 settled sales.
- Consistently selling more than 1 property per week.
- Former professional Squash player – highly focused and driven.
Skills & expertise
- Danny’s passion for real estate led him to a career change and this has been a very positive and successful move.
- He attributes his successes to his genuine helpful attitude and the simple philosophy of treating clients the way he would expect to be treated.
- Danny understands that buying and selling real estate is one of your biggest decisions and is committed to assisting you with highest possible service and support.
- Danny has applied his sporting skills and characteristics to his real estate career and knows that his discipline, determination, patience and knowledge will help his clients achieve the best results.
- Danny Woolbank has been in the industry since 2005.
- Danny Woolbank has been in the industry since 2005.
- 2018 – Number 2 agent on the Gold Coast for the RW group based on number of sales.
- 2018 – Significant Settled Commission $5 million.
- 2018 – 2017/2018 Elite Performer.
- 2017 – Top 10 Sales People : Number of Sales – No. 10
- 2016 – 2017 Elite Performer.
- 2016 – Top Sales Representative – Settled Commission – No. 10.
- 2016 – Top Sales Representative – Number of Sales – No. 2.
- 2016 – Significant Settled Commission $2 million.
- 2015 – 2016 Elite Performer.
- 2014 – 2015 Elite Performer.
* Sponsor and supporter of the Broadbeach Bowls Club.
* Sponsor and supporter of the Southport Squash Club.
I have been in the Real Estate industry since the year 2001 and with my invaluable experience in residential sales I am consistently recognised as one of Ray White’s Top Elite Agents and Top 10 Agents in Gold Coast, Queensland.
Being a Gold Coast local I come from a family that have always had a passion for real estate. My family’s passion began in 1887 when my ancestors moved to Southport, Queensland from their native Denmark, just slightly more than a decade after the town’s founding. They were pioneers in the construction and movie theatre industry in the area through to 1965. On 15/5/81 Thams Family Park in Southport was named in recognition of my pioneering family. I am very proud of my local heritage.
I attribute my hard work, commitment, passion and care for my clients to my strong family values and consistently deliver this to you.
I offer strong, local knowledge and love for the Gold Coast coupled with a fearless commitment to always achieve the premium price.
Working along side a team, as a united force, our combined skills ensure properties marketed through us receive the highest calibre of service. Diversification is imperative in today’s market and there is no other agent to match the value, local knowledge, integrity and service commitment of my powerful team. Why choose one agent, when you sell with us you are employing four highly trained professionals to assist with the sale of your most valuable assist. Always ensuring a high level of service and commitment.
We look forward to working with you to achieve a premium price.
- Ray White Top 10 Sales Agent in Queensland – 2019
- Ray White Top 10 Sales Agent in Queensland – 2018
- Ray White Top 10 Sales Agent in Queensland – 2017
- Ray White Top 10 Sales Agent in Queensland – 2016
- Ray White Top 5 Sales Agent in Gold Coast – 2017
- Ray White Elite Performer – 2019
- Ray White Elite Performer – 2018
- Ray White Elite Performer – 2017
- Ray White Elite Performer – 2016
- Ray White Elite Performer – 2015
Level 2, 50 Cavill
Surfers Paradise Queensland 4217
Contact – Jordan Thams
Sam Westaway is a dedicated and energetic real estate agent who has attained a passion for the industry from a young age. Graduating from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Business majoring in Real Estate and Property Development in 2010, Sam has continued his studies under some of the best agents in Australia to ensure that he is more equipped than his competition to achieve the greatest possible outcomes for his clients.
Sam places a priority on not just hearing but listening to his clients’ needs and believes that quality communication is a key principle to service excellence. Due to this high level of communication, his strong work ethic, enthusiasm and desire for constant improvement, Sam has quickly established himself as an indispensable asset to those who are considering buying and selling property.
1 Paradise Avenue
Miami QLD 4220
Contact – Sam Westaway
Glen Williams is a leader in the Gold Coast real estate industry with over 19 years of extensive real estate knowledge and experience. Integrity, honesty and hard work are the corner stone of Glen’s work ethics and is exemplified in his ability to exceed his clients expectations of service which he has repeatedly demonstrated.
Glen’s dedication and passion for selling real estate is why he has achieved extraordinary results for his clients on a consistent basis.
Being part of the Ray White Surfers Paradise Group, the Number 1 Agency in Queensland, Glen has the network and resources to comprehensively facilitate the sale of your property.
Level 2, 50 Cavill Avenue
Surfers Paradise Queensland 4217