We have listed the 10 bestSurfers Paradise Real Estate Agents.
Katrina Keegan’s success has come from a total dedication to serving her owners’ needs and getting the best possible price in the market place. Her skills as a strong negotiator and excellent marketer are well known throughout the area.
Katrina believes that her success stems from a strong partnership between the seller and the agent; this puts a very different spin on the normal real estate operation.
“Service in Real Estate is more than just returning phone calls and being on time. It’s more than just being there. It’s about listening, being able to have empathy and sometimes being the bearer of bad news. Real Estate is a people business and all customers, whether they are buyers or sellers, should be treated as you would like to be treated. My commitment to always being open and honest with my clients at all times is my number 1 goal. I have always found that thinking outside the square and being creative is also an important tool in my success”.
Katrina has been recognised by Local and National organisations such as the Gold Coast Bulletin, Courier Mail and The Australian News Papers for her large success rate in the Gold Coast apartment sector. It is this dominance that has her allowed to recently take part in and receive awards such as:
- Harcourts Queensland Top Salesperson of the Year 2016-2018
- Harcourts Australian Top 3 Salesperson of the Year 2016-2018
- Nominated REIQ Sales Agent of the Year 2016-2018
- Domain Rising Star Awards 2017 Finalist QLD
- International Women’s Day Leadership Award Finalist 2015
- Telstra Business Women’s Awards – Marie Claire Young Business Woman 2015-2017
- “Premier Member” Recognising Outstanding Number of Sales 2010-2014
- REIQ Finalist Rookie of the Year 2009
- Ray White Queensland Rookie of the Year 2009
Gold Coast Property Veteran and qualified Valuer, Glenn Shillig established his career as a real estate agent before the start of the new millennium.
Glenn’s knowledge of the local market is evident with his 21+ years as a top performing sales agent across various residential properties.
He managed the transition of the Gold Coast City Council’s property portfolio during its merger with the Albert Shire Council and has also excelled in Apartment sales in Surfers Paradise since the year 2000.
Glenn’s passion for the local community is marked by his membership with the Nobby Beach Surf Life Saving Club, as well as his seat as an Executive on the Nob